Cut-The-Lines New York Tour. All Attractions in One Day! The Private Group Bus option is great for customers who need our privately owned buses close by in case they want to rest during the tour.
8 Hour Tour Itinerary
We Stop at all of these locations below:
STARTS AT 8:30 am at: St. Patrick’s Cathedral (50th and 5th Avenue)
Meet your tour guide outside in front of the Cathedral for tour check in. 50th and 5th Avenue.
Our guides get there at 8am. You’re welcome to check in early and go inside! View map
Grand Central Station
Grand Central was built by the New York Central Railroad during the highest peak of American long-distance passenger trains.
Empire State Building (Timed Reservation: Cut-The-Line)
Little Italy Guided Tour
The 9 Hour Main Attractions Tour is popular on TripAdvisor because of this stop!
Paesano’s Restaurant Lunch Stop
For only $15 (not included), we get a timed-lunch at a famous Little Italy restaurant on the famous Mulberry Street. As soon as you sit down, you’re ordering and minutes later, we’re eating!
Statue of Liberty (Reserved Ticket : Cut-The-Line)
Statue of Liberty Reserved Pedestal/Monument access is finally now included on the 9 Hour Main Attractions Tour.
Statue of Liberty Pedestal/Monument Pass (Reserved Ticket : Cut-The-Line)
Statue of Liberty Pedestal Pass is finally now included on the 9 Hour Main Attractions Tour.
9/11 Memorial & Memorial Pools (45 minutes)
This is a breath-taking and emotional stop of the tour.
Ticker-Tape Parade Route (Guided Walk)
If we are making good time we will have time to walk the ticker tape parade route on our way to the bull.
Wall Street (Guided Walk)
Walk in front of the Wall Street Building and take pictures.
Wall Street Bull (Guided Walk)
The oversize sculpture depicts the symbol of aggressive financial optimism and prosperity.
Federal Hall (Guided Walk)
Exhibits include: George Washington’s Inauguration Gallery, Freedom of the Press, Journey to Federal Hall, New York: An American Capital.
Trinity Church (Guided Walk)
An opportunity to go-inside Trinity Church.
ENDS AT: Times Square
NY Main Attractions Tour ends in Times Square on 42nd Street.
Other Sights you’ll see
- Saint Patricks Cathedral
- Madison Avenue
- Union Square
- Met Life Building
- Chrysler Building
- Diamond District
- NY Public Library
- Marble Collegiate Church
- Flatiron Building
- Madison Square Park
- Greenwich Village
- Cast Iron District
- Ticker Tape Parade Route
- Old Customs House (currently Museum of American Indian)
- Battery Park
- Castle Clinton
- Elizabeth Ann Seton Memorial
- Chelsea Piers
- USS Intrepid Aircraft Carrier
- Hells Kitchen
- Everyday at 8:30 am
- 9 Hours Tour Length
* This tour operates 7 days a week and on most major holidays.
- $159 per Person
– $34 Empire State Building Ticket Costs
– $19 Statue of Liberty Ticket w/ Pedestal Access Costs
– A Bus that Stays with us the entire time
– Ability to skip tour stops and stay on the bus.
Easy and secure checkout process using
- We CUT-THE-LINE everywhere we go!Cut 2 of 3 major lines to go to Empire State Building. Go TO the Statue of Liberty & Pedestal w/ reserved access tickets.
- Audio Tour of Liberty Island Available. Expert commentary from our guides also available on Liberty island
- Little Italy Lunch Stop. The Best Italian food, affordable pre-fix price. Wait staff waiting for our tour group and starts ordering ASAP.
- 911 Memorial Pools Stop (45 minutes)
- The Private Group Bus option is great for customers who need our privately owned buses close by in case they want to rest during the tour.
Empire State Building
The Best 360° Views of NY - Timed Reservation!
Statue of Liberty
Finally now included on the 9 Hour Main Attractions Tour.
Saint Patrick's Cathedral
Get a good feel of what it's like during their famous Christmas Mass
A breath-taking and emotional stop of the tour
Wall Street Building
Exterior View Picture Stop
NY Main Attractions Tour
With City Bus/Subway. Cut-The-Lines New York Tour. All Attractions in One Day!